Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Front Page: Sugar Rush

I love talking about food almost as much as I love eating it. Especially when it's full of sugar. Check out these tasty treats from some great Etsy shops. Great goodies for Valentines Day - or any day.
1 - Lavender Scones by Hoyeh. I imagine that princess eat these every day.  
2 - Pink Cotton Candy Chocolate Bon-Bons by Sugar Mohawk. Cotton Candy + Chocolate = Genius.
3 - Custom Dozen Truffles by Tabby Cat 13. Chose from flavors like cherry cake with white chocolate, or peanut butter cream with milk chocolate, and then eat them all in one sitting.
4 - Chocolate Covered Strawberry Vegan Cupcakes by The Cup Cake Mint. Nothing says love like cruelty free baking! 
5 - Triple Chocolate Hearts by Sweet McBirdie's. The holy trinity for chocolate lovers.
6 - White Chocolate Covered Peppermint Sandwich Cookies by Sweet Tooth Sweeties. Yum, I would like to eat about 70 of these right now. 
7 - Big Heart Mini's Sugar Cookies by Sunshine Bakes. These little cookies look like bit-sized love.

If you can't tell already, I'm starting a new weekly feature here at Made Right Guide. The Friday Front Page will feature handmade sellers who making great and inspiring products. If you'd like to get featured, please contact me. I'd love to see whacha got.

No comments:

Post a Comment